VVM-618 has a highly sensitive SiRF star III G-Mouse GPS receiver, industrial class high-stability GSM/GPRS Module, obtains functions such as tracking & positioning, vehicle status checking, abnormity alarm, auto-lock for backout-proof, auto Radio Frequency Identification, GPS signal self-supply, voice calling, voice broadcasting, message receiving/sending, vehicle control, image taking, vehicle owner self-control, temperature inducting, oil level inducting.
- Tracking & positioning.
- ACC ON/OFF status, doors open/close status and SOS button status checking.
- Abnormity alarm.
- Remote setup and maintenance.
- Power self-protection.
- Reports the location info via GPRS signal in unreachable areas.
- GSM/GPRS dual-mode.
- GPS signal self-supply.
- Mileage statistics.
- One terminal with 2 SIM cards.
- History contrail replay.
- Saving power mode.
- Remote lock/unlock door.
- Car Owner self-control (optional).
- Image Taking (optional).
- Temperature monitor(optional).
- Oil level induction (optional).
- TTS Voice broadcast (optional).
- High sensitive SiRF star III G-Mouse GPS receiver.
- Industrial class high-stability GSM/GPRS Module. Technical
- Operation Voltage: 9 - 50V
- Max Operation Current: < 220mA
- Standby Operation Current: < 90mA
- Saving mode Operation Current: < 55mA
- Operation condition: -20 - +75 celsius degree
- Storage condition: -40 - +85 celsius degree
- Positioning precision: < 15m
- Frequency Range: GSM/GPRS 900/1800 MHz/GPS 1575.42 MHz
- Environmental Humidity: 95% (No Frost)